If you are an existing user, please export your data as soon as possible.
- From 1st June 2019, we are no longer accepting new sign ups and the My Study Life apps will no longer be available to download from app stores if you have not already downloaded them. The apps will continue to function as normal until 30th June 2019.
- From 1st July 2019, the apps will switch to being read-only, meaning existing schedules, tasks and exams will remain visible but cannot be created.
- From 1st August 2019 the apps will cease to function and only an option to export data will be available.
- On 1st September 2019 the service will shut down and all data will be removed. Any data which has not been exported by this point will be unrecoverable.
What do I need to do?
- Export your data as soon as possible.
- You are able to delete your account before My Study Life is shut down.
Services such as My Study Life require a huge amount of time, effort and money to develop and maintain. Unfortunatey, after much consideration we concluded there is no viable option for us to continue to operate the service.
If you need assistance exporting your data, please contact email@example.com. We will not be answering support tickets unrelated to data export to enable us to help those with data export queries as quickly as possible.